Anytime - With the Buddy System - A Quick Reminder
1 st April to 31 st October – 7 days a week
1 st November to 31 st March – Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
The Buddy System can be used on any sailing days when there is no safety cover:
1. Arrange a buddy group. (minimum 2 dinghies, or 2 windsurfers/SUPs, or 3 kayaks)
2. Collect club keys from garage.
3. Enter club and complete Buddy Form from folder in entrance hall. (LH side, just inside main door)
4. Change and go on the water. Lock clubhouse. Put keys in the safe key box.
5. Come ashore, pack up and change.
6. Complete remainder of Buddy Form and put it in the book.
7. Lock club and return keys to the garage.
The full Buddy Procedure can be found in the folder in the entrance hall, on the information notice board and here:
www.bcyc.org.uk/bcyc-procedures-1/section-2-watersports-1 procedure 2-5 Buddy System
Easy Mc Peasy