How Do I Join The Club?
This is the process of applying for membership. It takes about a week to go from the initial application to receiving your gate key.
- Explore the website - all of the information that you might want to know is there. If you can't find what you need, get in touch.
- Decide who is joining - Just you, You and the kids, You and the whole family
- Decide if you want to store a boat or board at the club
- The key to the gate is an optional £20 deposit - though why you wouldn't get one...... fully refundable
- Fill in and submit the online form (link at the bottom of the membership-join here page)
- The Committee have to review all applications - its part of our lease agreement with Bristol Water
- Once approved - you get an invoice by email - with payment terms.
- When you have paid - your key will be dispatched, you will be given a login to the website and you are a member of BCYC
- You will be contacted about your free powerboat training and club induction day. One a month - you can book online.
- You will be contacted to arrange your duty days.
- You can sign up & use buddy system which gives you access to the water seven days a week in the summer and 4 days a week in the winter.
If you still have questions - email@example.com
Our membership secretary is creating a list of frequently asked questions and so if you have anything you need to know - not listed in the application form or online - he wants to know.